Monday, March 07, 2005

things man will never say during sex

driven by boredom this evening, i came out with a list of 'THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR A MAN SAY TO HIS FEMALE PARTNER WHEN IT COMES TO SEX.' boredom can really stimulate your sense of creativity. or in my case, my sense of bullshit.

11) hhhhmmm.... now where do i put this in??

10) your tits are to big

9) i love man

8) god dammit!!! you sure are better than YOUR mom

7) During blowjob: you want chili with that??

6) god dammit!!! you sure are better than MY mom

5) i can't do it today. i've got a headache

4) when i die im going to donate my dick and my balls

3) WHAT!!!! only TWO tits!!!??!?! what happen to the other four??!! you trying to cheat me (well, maybe you can hear a singaporean saying this)

2) During blowjob: baby why dont you do me a favour and just bite it off

1) i have my period

2 comments:

Charles said...

Brother, I welcome you back to the world of blogging. Put a bloddy counter into your template and you'll know if people are reading or not.
Actually, they do.

Cheers mate. Celebrate life!

Anonymous said...

i read...