Sunday, March 06, 2005

god

got caught in the rain as i came to the cyber cafe to read my mail and update my blog which im sure no one reads....ok maybe charles does, since he is the only one who made a comment on my blog.
not that im complaining bout the rain in this bloody hot weather, but why the hell must it always rain when im on the bike. and the rain stops once i reached my destination. bad timing??bad luck?? no man. its the BIG Guy up there who is the one behind all this. im dead sure bout it. i always thought god has a real bad sense of humor. in 'bruce almighty' bruce said that god is a 'kid with a magnifying glass on an ant hill and we are all the ants.' that one was funny. but i dont think He's that cruel. i have always imagine god to be like in the movie 'bruce almighty.' someone who has a sense of humor. who sometimes plays tricks on us and doesnt mind us making jokes bout him to (of course within a limit la). maybe thats my way of trying to make myself feel better for all the 'god jokes' that i make constantly. if im wrong bout god, im sure im going to get a one way ticket to visit lucifer. if i do i just pray that lucifer has a sense of humor.
talking bout rain and god, a friend once told me that when he was young, whenever it rained he had the impression that god had just flushed the toilet. keeping tat in mind, the african god then must be having a severe constipation and the indian gods during monsoon must be having a severe diarrhoea. hmmm.....

and we all drink and bathe from this water.


lets just hope my friend is wrong

No comments: