Thursday, March 31, 2005

earthquake

i was studying in my room when i suddenly felt myself moving from side to side. it was more of a dizzy feeling rather than a physical swaying from side to side. initially, i thought that i was having a headache. so i stood up and walked around my room. everything looked and felt normal. nothing was shaking. when i sat down. it started again. i was begining to think i was having some kind of brain tumor or sorts. hehee. it never occured to me that it was tremors from an earthquake until my gf called from the hostels behind my house. it seems the whole hostel building was shaking. all the students and lecturers had to evacuate the building. when the shaking started some of the girls thought that their rooms were haunted so they started screaming. of course some of them just slept thru it. but once they were woken up by their friends, they to joined in the screaming. if there really were ghosts around, they themselves would have been screaming in fear of the girls. anyway, everything settled down. some of the ppl i know were praying that no tidal wave would come and sweep their new Gen2 away while others like me just said, 'ooo...thats god telling me to close my books and go to sleep.' so i slept.

No comments: