Tuesday, October 31, 2006

cerita spender yang terbiar.......

when i got home from mad's place in mlk with my camping bag, i immediately got a call from AT saying that he was outside waiting with his gf. a few days ago, he called me asking whether his gf can borrow my camping bag cause she is going for a holiday to cambodia and vietnam. i said ok but he had to wait until dwiwali cause i had left my bag in kl after completing my electives and mad had agreed to bring it back for me when he comes down for dwiwali. i didnt want to lug a bag full of text books and dirty laundry all thru Petaling street and Pudu.

anyway, after receiving the call, i hurriedly emptied my dirty laundry and text books and then passed the bag to AT. an hour later i got a call from him.

AT: my gf would like to thank you for your bag
me: aiyah, no problem man.
AT: she would like to thank you for something else as well.
me: oh, what bout??
AT: she would like to thank you for leaving your bloody underwear in the bag for her.
me: oh fuck!! serious ah?? are you sure its mine??
AT: fucker!! if the bloody spender is in your bag, if not yours takan my gf isit!!!
me: what colour isit??
AT: black.
me: what brand?
AT: Byford
me: is she holding it right now??
AT: ya. why?
me: Ohhh...
AT: why, whats wrong??
me: that underwear used already but havent wash for one week.....

2 comments:

The Who said...

AT: ya. why?
me: Ohhh...

****************

priceless!

aMy said...

aw dude.....tht just wasnt necessary