Monday, December 19, 2005

God must be crazy 4

WAH LAU WEII!!!!! GOT OR NOT!!!

those were my first thoughts when i was elected President of my college's catholic society. im sure those same words are going thru your minds as you digest what i just wrote.

me??? ME!!!! me leading a catholic society?? a spiritual society?? do this peopl who voted me know that im an obsesive compulsive sinner?? if i dont sin i cant sleep. do they know that i was the one responsible for repopularizing the word "KANINEH" and "KAU BU EH NEH."

deiii..... this is not right wei. god must be bored again. this must be one of his pratical jokes.

when my name was proposed by the members, i declined to put myself up for election. i mean, come on. i dont have the moral right or integrity to do so. back in india, i used to go late to church on purpose cause whenever i go early the priest will ask me to do the reading for the mass. now, its not that i have a lack of desire in serving the church or fear for public speaking(ok la, maybe a bit) but more because i fear i might accidentaly curse up there on the alter. i have this reflex reaction where i cursed in hokkien whenever i trip over something or say something by mistake. imagine me climbing up to the altar, trip over the steps, fall and shout "MAI CIBAI!!" its not like those local indians would understand anything, but it aint the right thing to do in god' s house.

my gf said this is probably a first step towards priesthood. yeah right!! i feel more like the devil's undercover agent more than anything else.

if i were to be a priest, in 9 months time i will be busy baptizing infants.

4 comments:

The Who said...

Father Justin???

Kanineh! hahahahah,

On a serious note, I know you can manage 1 lar!

Now that you're no longer a devil, takpayah sokong Man U lar beb hahahaha

joking oni!

wantan mee walla said...

sorry la... to horny to be a priest.

Charles said...

So is the "Christmas Party" still on??

No president, no party...

wantan mee walla said...

order of justine

hhmm...some how or rather, that sounds more satanic than holy.
order of james sounds better.
met ong yesterday, speaks like an american now.