Tuesday, November 15, 2005

visit to the dentist

i hate going to the dentist!!!

had to go to the dentist today cause my gums were sore and bleeding for the past 4 days whenever i brush my teeth. decided to go to the goverment clinic to save me self some money for my genting trip this weekend.

my last dental check up was 4mths back. it was a nightmare experience. the dentist was at it for an hour straight. at the end of it, i had cramps on my arms cause i was gripping the seat handle so hard out of pain and fear, i think i almost yank it out. at some point, it felt like he was going to rip my entire jaw out. plus, it didnt help to have a bitchy kepoh aunties/nurses by your side who expects you to converse with them when you have 3 different types of metal instrument raping your mouth:

jinjang nurse: wah boy, your teeth so tellible one ah!! all bengkok in bengkok out like that.
me: ah lor, ark tru drooo(ya lor, what to do)
jinjang nurse: i think hor, you must wear braces. what you think ah loctor??
doctor: yeah. but not necessary la.
jinjang nurse: no lar loctor. i think have to la. just have to cabut this gigi here...this one here and that one olso. 3 gigi only. not much pain hor boy?? you want to put or not??
me: ark uuu!!!(fuck you!!)
jinjang nurse: there loctor, he said "i do"

at that point i felt sign language was a better way of transmitting my thoughts across. so i tried to show her my middle finger but then she was holding my hands firmly saying, " ah yor boy, no need so scared ah.... aunty here ok!!!"

mai lau kunyang!!! (bloody old virgin)

No comments: