Sunday, October 30, 2005

its the holidays again. that means the old half dead melaka is...fully dead. at least from my point of view. all me college mates went back to their respective home towns. old friends from secondary school dont call melaka their home no more.

so for the next one week, its just me, my retarded dog Prince and my diet crazy flower horn fish. never did bother to name my flower horn. reason for it is because most guys dont do it and the damm thing is probably gonna die soon from aneroxia. i dont know why i bother feeding it everyday when it doesnt want to eat in the first place. im just wasting my money on fish food.

Prince on the other hand is just a glutton. i think i cultivated it. his favourite foods are roti telur, bak pau, chicken rice and char seoh peng. just like me. i thought of giving it wan tan mee, but hey, i think its disrespectful to that holly food. if you were to do a lipid profile on that dog, i guess it will definately have high cholestrol as well, just like me.