Wednesday, September 28, 2005

roller coaster

just finished watching CSI season 4. there was this one episode bout a roller coaster ride went wrong. the whole car jumped from the track and crashed landed killing all five. someone sabotaged it.

damm!! never gonna ride on a roller coaster again. i've never been a big fan of all these terror rides anyway. the last time i rode one was three years back in gentings. it was called the cockscrew(or something like tat). i was with my ex gf. it was a pretty big hit with the crowds. we had to wait for 45 mins to jump onto that terror on wheels. i was trying all kind of tricks so tat i could escape from the ride but she was not buying it. was forced to lie. told her tat nature is calling-the BIG one, and i really had to go or else vomit wont be the only thing i will be excreting during the ride. she reluctantly let me go.

so there i was drinking a coke with a kit kat chocolate thinking wat a brilliant conman i was. after twenty mins, went back to the roller coaster thinking it was well over my turn. to my suprise, she was still lining up. and we are second in line. i thought of running, but then she caught sight of me. so had no choice but to walk to the line. at that time i was more depressed than scared. cant believe my last meal on earth was a bar of kit kat with coke.

before us were an indian family tat included two very very very old ladies. my ex gf thought it was very brave and daring of them to hope into the ride and she gave me the, 'YOU PUSSY' look. told her they were probably to senile to know wat they are doing.

well, the grandmas survived the ride without any heart attack or dentures flying off. that gave me renewed confidence tat i might actually survive the ride. so we hopped into the car. the ride was quick. very quick.

she had her hands up in the air. i was holding on the bar for dear life. she was laughing and screaming in ecstasy. i was saying the 'Our Father' under my breath. there was one part where i felt my stomach turned upside down and i thought i was going to puke but thankfully nothing happen.

before i knew it, it was all over. i checked myself. i was still in one piece. i checked my pants. nope didnt shit or pee in it. turned to look at the couple behind me. their faces were clean. so nope, didnt puke either.

ahhhhh....im a MAN now.

she asked me whether i enjoyed the scenary from up there. told her nope, i had my eyes closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....

pedro.

The Who said...

baru nak suggest for word verification, but u have it oredi liao hahahah