Saturday, March 01, 2008

proton cars are all the same

last sunday was a real hot day. drove to newton to meet a couple of friends for lunch. upon reaching there, i found out i had ran out of parking coupons. so had to buy some from a nearby shop and then went back to my car. after i finished scrathing out the relevant time and date, i had to put the parking coupons on the dash board.

but when i inserted my key into the key hole, it wouldnt budge. tried a few more times and still it wouldnt budge. this went on for 5 minutes or so. i was getting really irritated by this time.

" damm Proton car!!!" i cursed as i banged the car door with my fist a couple of times. when that didnt work, i banged even harder.

BANG BANG BANG!!!

suddenly from the corner of my eyes, i noticed a pillow inside the car on the passenger's seat. wait a minute, i dont remember having a green teddy bear pillow in my car. i went to see the car's number plate and.....KNN!!!! it was not my car balls!!! my car was parked just next to the car i was hammering away. it was the same model and color.

thankfully no one saw. no i myself will kena BANG BANG BANG!!!

No comments: