Saturday, April 01, 2006

joy to the world

WOOOPPIIEEE....

its a good day today!! thank you Lord!!

got my results today and i passed my papers. after 2 months of mental and physical torture, its finally all over. its a great feeling to see 3 'P's (PAss) by your name in the name list. guess it would have been better if it were 'D's (distinction) but now now... i aint no genius. im just a burung pipit, flying from branch to branch. let the eagles fly as high as they want. passing will do just fine for me. talk about total lack of ambition :)

but it was a bit of gloomy to see some of me mates crashing in a subject or two. opthal seems to be the major killer in this exams, with over 45 failures out of 130 students who took the exam. wonder wat went wrong. all the best to me mates for the resit!!! you can do it!!

another piece of good news today is that my mom's surgery went on without a hitch. her 3rd,4th and 5th lumbar vertebrae was compressing on her spinal cord so they had to widen the canal to prevent further compression. hopefully, now she can walk again without any pain. but in the mean time, im the official delivery boy for my mom's food business.

arrghh....

1 comment:

wantan mee walla said...

hey, thanks a lot