Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am feeling....

like a freaking red flamming zit on the nose just waiting to explode.

im so pissed that i want to kill every dog, baby and waiter at jiki!!!!!
ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the day started off badly. i woke up with a bloody flu and headache. so i popped an antihistamine and waited for it to get better. unfortunately, it didnt work and my nose continued to be a leaking Hoover dam.

was forced to drag myself off to bed and go to my mom's shop to help my aunty who is bitching that there is not enough help at the shop. my aunt can be a real nag and complainer. and the ranting is harder on the body when you have a throbbing headache. so there i was squatting down and peeling potatoes and hearing her complaint. in my panadol high, the potatoes look so much like stones and the temptation to throw one at her was almost to great to resist. but of course i didnt throw it. or not i wont be typing this now.

when it was 4pm, i was finally allowed to go back. FREEDOOOMM!!! i jumped on my bike and started the engine only to realised that i had a flat tyre. so my sleep was postponed for another half an hour.

when i reached home, took my shower and jumped on my bed for the much needed sleep. then my stupid dog decided to start barking. and it kept on barking and barking and barking..... fuck man!!! what the hell does my mom feed it with!!?? fucking duracel batteries!!??

after 2 hours i gave up. i woke up to look for dinner. and the only thing left on the table was a bowl of rice, some chicken and fish bones. sometimes i wonder if im my mother's son. FISH BONES!!!! KANINEH!! even garfield dont eat fish bones man!!!

so decided to go jiki's for some food. while eating, there was this young girl around the age of 3 who just wouldnt stop crying. cibai man....first the dog now this. i was dammm iritated by then. wanted to stuff my telur mata kerbau into freaking mouth to shut her up. i just dont understand some parents. dont they feel ashamed that their kids are so noisy and spoilt. at least be considerate to the rest of the public la. this parent semacam aje. dont even give a shit that her child is crying and there is a pissed off chinaman with a whole mata kerbau at the end of his fork waiting to throw it.

i finished my food in record time and i head straight for the exit. when i reached home only then i realised that my i left my hp on the table at jiki. when i went back there. all the waiter claimed not to have seen it. bloody liars. they cleared the table immediately after i left. how can not see it. probably nicked it for themselves. when i tried calling my hp, it was already swithed off. bloody thief!!!

lakhanat!!!! gua sumpah lu punya anak bila lahir keluar tak de nonok atau konek tapi satu handphone glue kat ari ari!!! puki mak!!! tiap tiap kali dia kencing, dia kena electrocuted!! padan muka!!!

2 comments:

Charles said...

No wonder la.

Always use a 3310. It'll always come back to you.

Really.

Plus I use it as a paper weight in office.

Anonymous said...

U poor thing,
Patutlah when i called ur handphone no reply. How is the new posting? Let me know if u are still going to the settlement on sunday then i will pass u the foodstuff lar, if u free can email me to let me know what food is suitable?