Monday, January 09, 2006

my nose is killing me...

i am in the library and im having a real bad running nose. was reading thru Meniere's disease when i ran out of tissues for my nose. when you have mucus dripping on your notes, you know its time to stop. besides, i dont think the other guys appreciate me blowing my nose every 2 minutes. if mucus have eyes, they would crawl back up the nose when they see how the machas' are starring at me. you know the killer "what the fuck is wrong with you cinapek!!" look.

one more sneeze and it might trigger off a racial riot. if there is a fight and you are chinese, just mother fucking run. especially when fightin indians. we chinese just cant mother fucking fight. we fought with the mongolians and we got whooped. fought with the british and we got burned. fought with the japanese and we got raped. we just can mother fucking fight!!

kung fu? kung fu my yellow fucking arse!! if jet li saw indians walking towards him with their FUBU t-shirts and sarongs, he would run faster than a doped up ben johnson.

so RUUUNNN!!! indians can never run faster than us. cause we got smaller balls and dick. that make us lighter and faster.

yeah yeah they might have a bigger dick, so what!! three quaters of the time they are to drunk to use it anyway.

macha: oorr letchumi.... howr wonderrfull your brrreast arrre!!. hhrrmmm.... buutt they arrre saggin a little no??

letchumi: PANDI NAI!!! get off my mother you drunkard fool!!!


i seriously dont know how this post turn out to be a racial joke. it was suppose to be a about my nose.

3 comments:

The Who said...

yup, bapuks approached me...

annoying really!

Anonymous said...

like shit!! wahkahkahkah!!! :)))


-Arip-

Anonymous said...

Bastard!!! one the funniest racist joke ever..!! sial laa engkau nih..lahanat!! wakakaka!!!!


-Arip-