Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Goodbye Song

this will be my last post from Song. will be transferring back to sibu tomorrow and will be starting my training in surgery.

i first started work in Song on July 3rd, 2010. and how time flew by. the past one year had been a real great experience. i did not regret one bit coming here. its one of the best decision i've made in life. i guess it pays to listen to your heart and let God lead you.

when i first came here, the people here were just my staff. soon we became friends. and now we depart as family. MA Ambrose, MA Edmund, MA Brooke, MA Saong, Chief Salin, Matron Alice, JM Winnie, Jm Margeret, Jaie, James, Usop, Harris, Nurul, Kujor, Merom, Lisa, Hafzan, Dr Wong etc....they all made my stay here a memorable one. im truly blessed to have crossed path with them in this life. without them and all my staff in KK Song, i wouldn't have achieved or done all that i've done here.

working here in Song made me realised why God wanted me to be a doctor. some people go though their whole life searching for the meaning of life and never finding it. im one of the lucky few who knew what my calling was, and was blessed enough to be living that calling in life.

now i journey on to the next phase of my life. i know somewhere in the future i would be entering politics. for the immediate future,  im not sure whats in store for me. neither do i know whether i will be good in surgery. im just gonna work hard and try to make a difference and let God handle the rest.

you never know....i might just come back to Song again

"We do not remember days. We remember moments."
Cesare Pavese

No comments: