Monday, February 18, 2008

My encounter with the MCA

for those who dont know me, im a hardcore DAP supporter since they day the doctor who delivered me cut off my umbilical cord (by the way, the doctor who delivered me is a MCA member). my first act of protest against a figure of authority was to pee on the doctor for spanking my arse.

so when a family friend offered me a job ( PAID job)with the election machinery of a MCA rep who is running for a state seat, i turned it down without thinking twice. which pissed my mom off who felt i should take it just to earn some pocket money. after few hours of fishing (trying to catch some haruans in an estate river but only managed to catch lots weed and mosquitoe bites) i thought i'll give it a try. thought i can come a 'spy' lar and learn how the mca does their work so that in future if i want run for election, i would know how the enemy works. plus i heard they pay rm50/day which is good money.

so i went there at 10am today i waited till nearly 2pm before i met the rep. in between i helped out by carrying some stuff and fixing the fan for them. they offered me lunch which was char seoh fun. during lunch there were two very pro BN ppl sitting down beside me and condemming the DAP with their political rheotorics. i would have transformed into Incridible Hulk and smashed them and the entire place up if it were not for the sweet crunchy char seoh and seoh bak in my mouth.

they asked my to join them for a group photo but i declined but they were very insistent(like all lousy insurance salesmen are). i gave in with a heavy heart and chose a standing spot behind a guy who is sitting.

as i stood there in shame i could imagine kit siang crying at my betrayal and thinking of my own future in the DAP when suddenly the guy in front of me handed me a small barisan flag to hold. i tried to hide it behind his head when he turned and said, "eh hold high high and wave. this will be in the papers tmrw and your name will be on it. dr justine tan. glamour ah. ppl support us even more."

Humilition completed....

then i thought, well at least the rm50/day will help ease the pain when the guy dropped a bombshell and told me they were only looking for volunteers and not paid workers and im most welcome to volunteer with them.

KNN kena conned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody traitor...

wantan mee walla said...

eh madhu told me the same thing man. ahahah!! this not betrayin ma. going under job. mana tau kena play back pulak

Anonymous said...

hah..!! serve u right la.. heheheh... :P

Anonymous said...

Hold the flag high high...

yoong khean said...

this is wat u get from trying to be a spy lo. they knew u are one already la...so they play u back. hehe.